The HeliOS Project is now.....

The HeliOS Project is now.....
Same mission, same folks...just a different name

Search the Blog of helios and all comments

Loading

Monday, May 30, 2011

Forever 19 in OD green




In memory of Benny Lopez - 9 March 1952 - February 20th, 1972.  He died in a place that didn't want him, for people that didn't appreciate him, and with the heart of a lion.

I woke up this morning thinking of you Benny...remembering that afternoon cup of  coffee we shared in The Delta.  I'll meet you at The Wall next year.  I miss you.

1 comments:

Amenditman said...

I woke up this morning thinking about all the vets I know, including my late grandfather and you.

I was thinking of all the horrific things you were asked to witness and do.

I was also thinking of all the great things you choose to do in your lives after your military service was finished.

I know it's not Veterans Day, but God bless you all, fallen and those who survived.