The HeliOS Project is now.....

The HeliOS Project is now.....
Same mission, same folks...just a different name

Search the Blog of helios and all comments

Loading

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Contract Work in Austin

This is just a short post to let you know that there is some contract work here in Austin.  I long ago gave up facebook and twitter, so if you know of anyone that needs some work, please pass this on.

We are looking to upgrade our internal network and servers and need a Linux sysadmin who could come help us setup Samba, VPN, etc...

Please let me know if you recommend someone.


Thank you.

Daniel
--

Daniel Guermeur // Work +1 512 346 0360 // Cell +1 512 554 6727
We are located in Austin TX - CST (GMT-6)

4 comments:

none said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

i can do it by my self.

Not sure what you meant but I'd use the contact information posted to let them know you are interested.

h

none said...

i mean i interested for a job in usa.

only one thing here can be complicated: i'm from russia and don't have work visa. yet, but i'd like to get one.

if that is not a problem i can take contract for half of the price as they will offer me.

i just would like to change country from my to country where i can be my self.

Anonymous said...

I could certainly do it if you don't mean "come" literally, since I can't afford the trip right now. If you can setup an account for me with sudo / root and allow me to ssh in, I could setup what you need.

Otherwise, there are alot of distros who manages samba, ldap, openvpn etc via a slick web interface.. for example: http://www.clearfoundation.com/Software/overview.html