The HeliOS Project is now.....

The HeliOS Project is now.....
Same mission, same folks...just a different name

Search the Blog of helios and all comments

Loading

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Blurring the lines.

Used to be, I was pretty careful about keeping The Blog of helios strictly a Linux and FOSS/HeliOS platform.  Over the past year, I've posted stuff here that had absolutely nothing to do the the aforementioned subject matter. 

That bothers me a little bit. 

You don't come here to read that.  You come here to read what you've come to expect from me.

Linux/FOSS and HeliOS stuff.

A year or so ago, I created a blog that wasn't really meant for public consumption.  I've not written much on it since its creation....

But I've started to now.

Sometimes there are things I need to verbalize.....to work through...to just get out of me and into the atmosphere.  Most often, I could care less about who reads it or what they think should they ever stumble across it.

But I've decided to use it to document and talk about my bout with cancer.  I suspect many of you will politely give it a read....most will not, but that doesn't matter.  It is simply my open and honest thoughts, reports of the latest news and an insight into my mental and physical state as this disease prepares to have its ass kicked by my team of doctors.

So if you should be interested...here it is.

For what it's worth.

Ken

0 comments: