The HeliOS Project is now.....

The HeliOS Project is now.....
Same mission, same folks...just a different name

Search the Blog of helios and all comments

Loading

Thursday, November 20, 2008

In response to some of your emails


First off, I want to thank the large number of you who have emailed me on this matter. I am flattered and humbled by your friendship and help. Many of you have inquired as to what they should do for us this Christmas.

That's easy.

Just do what you've been doing. I have everything I could ever want right now...I mean aside from a temporary living situation that should change soon, I want for nothing. So for those who were going to purchase Christmas gifts for us this season, I would ask that you instead donate those resources to the HeliOS Project. This has already proven itself to be a challenging season for us as we began getting Christmas requests the last week of October. That being the case, we will surly need some assistance to meet those needs.

Thank you again one and all for your concern and friendship. You've turned what should be labor into an absolute joy. I'll sign this with the names of the computer builders that make our gifts to the kids possible.


Ken, Ryan (in absentia) and Drew.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ken:

I'll try to drop you an email this weekend.