The HeliOS Project is now.....

The HeliOS Project is now.....
Same mission, same folks...just a different name

Search the Blog of helios and all comments

Loading

Friday, October 10, 2008

Well, this is a little awkward...


Always a touchy subject but it's one I need to talk to you about...

I want to go to Portland to both cover the Lindependence event and fill a chair as an assistant in getting these systems installed on new users computers. Portland promises to bring in a bunch of new users...

I just can't get there on my own this time and I need some help.

Now I cannot mix any funding with heliOS Project monies so Larry Cafiero is taking care of this for me. You can go to Lindependence.net and on the bottom quarter of the front page is a donate link. If you would be so kind as to help me raise my airfare to Portland, I would be more than appriciative.

Thanks for giving me a hand.

0 comments: